Introducing 55 Mercer Condos — an exciting brand new condominium coming to the heart of Downtown Toronto at King Street and Blue Jays Way where everything you could want and more is all within arms reach. Perfectly located minutes from CN Tower, Rogers Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Union Station and University of Toronto, and surrounded with all the best restaurants, entertainments, services and retailers Toronto has to offer! 55 Mercer Condos is where the true Torontonian resides. Pricing Anticipated To Start From The Mid $500’s.
STEPS FROM THE PATH
Luxury residences steps from the PATH, the gateway to the financial core.
REASONS TO BUY
- AAA Location boasting a Walk Score of 100/100 which means you are able to complete most of your daily errands without the use of a car
- Steps from the PATH, connecting the best of Downtown Toronto – the largest underground shopping networking in the world.
- Transit Score of 100/100 means that you will have world class public transportation within walking distance — 8 Minute walk from St Andrews Subway Station, 13 minutes from Union Station giving you access to GO Trains, GO Buses the TTC Subway System, VIA Rail Canada and is currently even adding 165,000 square feet of new space — you will never have a problem getting to where you need to go!
- Quick & Easy Access to Billy Bishop Airport for those of who love to travel
- You are also just a 12 Minute walk from Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs and the perfect tenant or purchaser of your investment here at 55 Mercer St!
A real estate company focused on the development of high-rise residential communities located near major amenities, rapid transit networks and employment areas across the Greater Toronto Area (GTA).
A fully integrated organization that operates across all areas of development including land acquisition, zoning, design, sales, construction and customer care.
One of the most active high-rise developers in the GTA and we currently have 18 high-rise residential projects in various stages of development, collectively representing over 9,000 homes and over $4.4 billion dollars of development value.